Terms and Conditions
Check out our terms and conditions so you know what you’re agreeing to when you book a service with us.
- The copyright of the photos taken on behalf of our client will belong to our client and not the agency.
- You consent to the use of your logo to state that you are a client of Lafrankie & Co. agency.
- If a testimonial is written it is implied that you consent to our use of it in the public arena online.
- We will not resell your images to any other company.
- You may use your images in any context not restricted by the models agency.
- Lafrankie & Co. reserves the right to use the images taken by our team on your behalf for advertising purposes to promote our services. If used the images will be used solely to promote Lafrankie & Co. Agency and not for any other company.
- A refund may be given up until a shoot day is locked in. After written agreement on the date of the photo shoot via email you forfeit your right to a refund.
- If a shoot is cancelled before the date of the shoot is agreed upon via email your refund will be a refund in full minus a booking fee of $90.
- If you are unhappy with the service you receive for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to meet your needs. We may or may not offer to reshoot or to provide your with other complementary services.
- A booking is not confirmed until you’ve made payment either in the form of an agreed upon deposit or in full.
- In some cases we allow a 50% deposit to secure a booking.
- If you wish to pay in installments please notify us every time you make a payment. The shoot will not take place until 100% of the total fee has been paid.
- If you are a recurring client you may apply for credit with 30 day terms.
- We are not liable for the way you use your photos
- We are not liable for the advice given on this site
- Any blog post is written to reflect the view of the author not the company.