For Online Stores
Who Want to
Sell Out the Store
Limited Time Offer
Product photography is well known to have an impact on almost every metric that matters: engagement, customer trust, brand perception and most importantly, conversions.
Good photography is the most essential element to the success of any online store, can we agree on that? But there’s a problem with the current process for hiring a product photographer:
It’s expensive and it takes a long time to find the right team for the job. Businesses often lean on friends of friends.
And there are no do-overs.
It’s high risk.
Fortunately, we’ve crafted a solution that’s easy to order and protected by a total satisfaction guarantee.
The Product Photographer Solution
Beautiful product photography satisfaction guaranteed, ordered with ease through our website and shot in our studio.
Our professional product photographer knows just how to show off the little details that make your product unique so your customers will notice.
Product photography is an incredibly important part of your website. Why? Because how your products look greatly influences the buying decision of your potential customers. Shot on a white backdrop, with minimal distractions, it’s a type of photography meant to show the product in as clear a light as possible without marketing or lifestyle built in.
Bookings From Anywhere
Our product photography can be ordered in seconds from anywhere in the world. We have regular international clients send samples to us in Melbourne, Australia.
Online Store Ready
Perfect for your online store no matter the platform, Amazon, Shopify, Big Cartel, WooCommerce and more. With perfect lighting, multiple angles and superb retouching.
Grow Your Business
customers say that images account for 70% of purchasing decision. Increase your conversions by increasing photo quality
Get your products live quicker. No more waiting on various members of a team. You can trust in our process. Photos to you in 10 business days or less.
Our photographers are accountable to a team, meaning no running away with ideas that aren’t relevant.
Benefits of Our Product Photography
- Convert more of your online store visitors
- Boost customer trust
- Maximize engagement
- Make a lasting positive impression
- Increase your brand power
- Retouching included
- Professionally trained
- Versatile, flexible shooting style
If the photography is high quality, well lit and aligned with the brand image customers feel reassured enough to trust your brand. After all, a high quality image means high quality product.
In the past I bet you’ve…
- Launched with OK photos that didn’t make a ripple
- Spent far too much time organizing and coordinating
- Had big ideas for your shoot but the images came out mediocre
- Put a lot of work into getting traffic to your store but still aren’t getting the sales you expected
Running a successful marketing campaign can be hard but it’s even harder when you have the wrong photos.
What are the wrong photos?
- Poorly lit
- Too small
- Low resolution
- Improper tones
- Off white balance
Glow With Pride
It Makes Business Sense
High quality photos can allow you to beat out your competition in branding and customer experience therefore increasing your conversion rates. This means more business for you, so you can continue to grow your business and provide for your loved ones.
These images are essential to going above your competition, engaging your viewers and getting potential customers to envision owning your product.
- Images can be delivered as JPEG, PNG, TIFF or Raw
- You can choose to have the images delivered in a square, horizontal or vertical format
- Photos can be sized for high-resolution or light web sized to make your website run faster
- We can shoot small items less than 50cm x 50cm on this package. Large items or full body photographs that require a model can be requested through our form
If you’re not sure whether your product is a good fit for this kind of photography, just ask. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Are We?
We have over five years experience organizing and creative directing photo shoots as a team with hundreds of photo shoots under out belts.
- Owned an operated in Australia with no overseas outsourcing
- Dedicated to customer service
- Expert photography by professionally qualified and accredited product photographer
- Our team is made up of the best of the creative pool that is Melbourne, Arts Capital of Australia
At Lafrankie Agency we don’t cut corners. We deliver high quality expert photography with high end gear and full, premium retouching. We work hard, putting in hours of preparation to get you the best photos possible.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
Our satisfaction guarantee takes all the risk out of hiring a product photographer.
If you aren’t happy with the photos we’ll re-shoot or else you’ll receive a full refund!
Front OnlyProduct Photographer
- LIMITED TIME ONLY 20% OFF (USUALLY $999)
- ~$19 per photo Or 4 x payments of $249.75 If this is the only shoot you purchase all year, it comes down to $2.70 a day.
Front, Back and SideProduct Photographer
- ~25 per photo OR 4 x payments of $324.75 If this is the only shoot you purchase all year that’s $24 a week or $3.50 a day.
Front, Back and SideProduct Photographer
- ~19 per photo OR 4 x payments of $499.75 If this is the only shoot you purchase all year that’s $38 a week or $5 a day.
Aren't you kinda expensive?
Can't I Shoot my own photos? I have an iPhone.
Of course you can. And in fact, if you’re just starting out we recommend it. The internet is filled with articles that can tell you how to take your own product photography and how to do it cheap.
However, when you are up and running and want to scale and grow, design becomes an important part of your business. UX, branding and photography are you biggest factors in winning a sale online because people can spot low quality photography even when they aren’t consciously aware that they’re doing it.
What about if I bought my own gear?
If you can, this is a good option. The thing is that to set up your own studio you need a minimum of about $15,000 in equipment.
There’s not really any way around this because you need backdrops, at least 3-4 lights, diffuses and octoboxes depending on the particular lighting style, a DSLR camera, laptops, software, monitors, tethering capability, stands, sand bags and tripods. Photography gear is unfortunately, expensive.
Will I be happy with the outcome?
Yes, we think you will. In fact, we can guarantee it. If you’re not happy with the photos, they’ll be re-shot or else you’ll get your money back.
How much of my time will this take up?
About half an hour, or less. After you book at the bottom of this page, a brief questionnaire that will be sent to you to fill out. Then you’ll post us your products to our PO box and that’s it. Sit back, relax and enjoy a pina colada.
I've seen cheaper options...
Yes, there are many students and amateur photographers out there that will happily take photos for a tiny fee and they might even be OK or good photos. But the key word is: might. Being an expert in a craft takes time, patience and experience and only then can you get repeatable results.
There’s also this factor to consider: if you get the photos and they’re awful, what have you lost? Well, your time, money and energy which could have gone into actually growing your business. Although it can appear to be a low risk option, it can actually be very risky especially in the lead up to a launch where timing can be critical.
How It Works
We make it easy, so you have one less thing to co-ordinate.
1. After you book, you’ll receive an email with instructions on where to send your products
2. You send your products to an address provided and once we receive them we will have photos to you within 14 days to proof
3. We then retouch, color correct and crop the images, this can take between 1-7 days depending on our workload (if you have a deadline we can usually meet it, just let us know right away)
4. When you’re happy with the photos, you can download them and start uploading to your store or website. We then send your samples back to you.
Limited Time Discount 20% OFF